Friday, May 22, 2009

Pickle Pirates

As the title may suggest... I am starting a roving band of nomadic pickle pirates. (Wait, how does it suggest that at all...?)

Anywho, I need spots to be filled. Charlie will be my first mate, although we will not call him Charlie. And along those same lines, I will not be called Colton. We will need special, piratey, names. What really is a pickle pirate, you may ask? Well, let's clear that confusion up before it continues any longer...!

pick⋅le [pik-uhl]

–noun

1. a cucumber that has been preserved in brine, vinegar, or the like.

pi⋅rate [pahy-ruht]

–noun

1.
a person who robs or commits illegal violence at sea or on the shores of the sea.


---

So, obviously, based on these definitions... We will be raiding pickle farms located near the sea and stealing all their pickles! Why, you ask? Hah! I scoff in the face of questions! I sneer at the inquisitive! I say, WHO NEEDS A REASON!

Who's with me?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll come aboard to be a pickle pirate!!! Since I'm first in the lineup, that means I get first pick of positions, right? Alright! Meet your new sailorette, name of Ann Twin Et. My spot will be up in the crow's nest, if you please. I suppose that I'll hafta wait an' see if'n I qualifies to be a pickle pirate, so here's me qualificayshuns:
1) I have a good eye for spottin' things such as ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, pizza, chocolate in various forms and disguises, big pots o' tea, pickles, and chickens wot looks lost.
2) I can spell my own name.
3) I can whistle.
Let me know if I pass. :)

-E.C.
E.C.